🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » sudden logout in upwork mobile app
Page options
rommelponferrada
Community Member

sudden logout in upwork mobile app

i suddenly logout in my upwork mobile app without me doing it, is there something should i be worry about.

23 REPLIES 23
petra_r
Community Member

Rommel P wrote:

i suddenly logout in my upwork mobile app without me doing it, is there something should i be worry about.

Just log back in.

masloff
Community Member

I have this problem too. This happens almost every day. During the week. What could be the problem?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Yevhenii,

Please try reinstalling our mobile app and if you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

hi goran i tried that too reinstalling the app i even change my password and then it happen again another unauthorised log out again.

I face the same problem.

23e150e4
Community Member

My app is logging me out automatically

Hi John,

I'm sorry to hear about that. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, the same is happening with my app. I updated it to the latest version but this keeps happening.

Hi Rommel and Natalia,

This is a known issue and our engineers are working on fixing it as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience while we're getting this fixed.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
personalwriter
Community Member

Hello everyone,

I don't know if other freelancers experiences being logged out of their account every 24 hours, both on the mobile app and browser app?

p.s. I just started experiencing this like 3 days ago

Hi Mercy,

I checked your account but was not able to find any suspicious activities. I would recommend reinstalling our mobile app and clearing your cache and cookies. If you continue to experience the same problem on your end, let us (Moderators) know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

Thank you for checking my account.

Regarding clearing my cache on my browser and reinstalling my app.

I have done these, but I am still being logged out of my account.

What could be the problem?

Hi I am still facing the issue of unauthorized logouts all the time from both my Upwork app and browser, I've cleared cache etc but this is stil happening. Is this a hacking attempt? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Hi Bakhtawar,

This is a known issue and our engineers are working on fixing it as soon as possible. I also checked your account but was not able to find any suspicious activities. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Maybe somebody should tell Customer Service that this is a known problem.  I filed a ticket and was told to use another browser and to send screen shots of this occurring.  Really?  After 8 years on the platform, I know the obvious...

ETA - in my case, it's the desktop app that's logging me out constantly.

_bakhtawar
Community Member

My account keeps getting logged out on browser and app by itself, is this a hacking attempt? I am concerned, is this someone trying to gain access to my account, is this happening to anyone else?

wessel_n
Community Member

Hi, 

I installed the Upwork app on my phone. No problem. But since the new 'look' the app keeps logging out every time I open the app.

So, I want to look at my messages, for example, open the app and the first thing that happens is that it shows: "logging out".  And I didn't do anything, yet.

It is annoying.

Is this a bug, or a setting I can change? 

regards,

Do

Hi Do,

This is a known issue and our engineers are working on fixing it as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience while we're getting this fixed.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks for the prompt reply. I am also facing the issue

amr_alaa
Community Member

this issue started few days ago, my account is being logged out, from website and from android app, one tome per day at least
am I the only facing this issue?

Hi Amr,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ashdevil
Community Member

I am facing the same issue

Hi Amit,

I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members