🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: switched from fiver to upwork, now findin...
Page options
1b601ae1
Community Member

switched from fiver to upwork, now finding it difficutl to get a job. can someone help me ?

ditched fiverr for good.

HI, i am babar from pakistan. i use to provide etsy services, logo design, powerpoint presentations, brand naming and social media account setup services on fiverr and i was doing good. due to some unavoidable circumstances, i had to quit fiverr. now these service are difficult to hunt on upwork.

any tips or help would be highly appreciable since i dont want to lose all my connects in one day and then wait for the complete month to pitch more proposals.

TIA

3 REPLIES 3
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

You can create project catalog offers to try and sell your services without using connects, but also, there's no need to wait - you can buy more connects when you run out. And if you're trying to sell any kind of design services, you'll need a good portfolio. Competition is fierce, especially in the logo category.
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Babar S wrote:

ditched fiverr for good.

HI, i am babar from pakistan. i use to provide etsy services, logo design, powerpoint presentations, brand naming and social media account setup services on fiverr and i was doing good. due to some unavoidable circumstances, i had to quit fiverr. now these service are difficult to hunt on upwork.

any tips or help would be highly appreciable since i dont want to lose all my connects in one day and then wait for the complete month to pitch more proposals.

TIA

You are in an awfully overcrowded niche. I have no idea how you can stand out, but currently, you don't. I'd scrap the portfolio pieces and replace them with something fresh and original, with a 2021 feel. The fonts and everything seem a little outdated. 

m_terrazas
Community Member

Babar S wrote:

ditched fiverr for good.

TIA

They have already commented to you but, I'm sorry, your portfolio leaves a lot to be desired.
It seems like a beginner, not someone who is supposed to have done successful work and has a lot of experience.
The way you present it doesn't help much either.
I look at the logos and I can't distinguish them between the colored brush strokes and the text.
Perhaps you should separate each of them and present them one by one.
You can take a look at other profiles to see how they present their work.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members