amanpreet55
Community Member

taxNumber issue

8 REPLIES 8
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amanpreet,

Could you please share more information about your issue so that we can assist you?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Sir Plesase reply your email thread taking long time to response.

Hi Amanpreet,

Rest assusred, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

I also faced the same issue during my periodic withdrawal this week. I had smooth withdrawal history but this time it failed mentioning a reason of taxNumber.

Kindly, assist me in this.

Thank you!!

Hi Shivanand,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please refer to our team's reply here.

~Andrea
Upwork
amanpreet55
Community Member

Hello!

I recently initiated a withdrawal to Local bank but I got an email notification saying the request failed due to "invalid data in the following field: taxNumber" and the funds have been returned to my Upwork account.

I am not sure what this means as I've never encountered this issue before. I added my PAN number last month when it was required for all India-based freelancers to do so. I'm wondering if there's some other information required for tax purposes that I'm not aware of.

Can someone help me with this? Or direct me to someone who can help?

Thanks.

Hi Amanpreet,

Thanks for following up on this! I checked and it looks like you already created a support ticket regarding getting paid. I'll follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

ok Sir I am waiting for your reply. thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths