cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tests

Katherine S Member Since: Jan 19, 2019
1 of 2

I passed the css test yesterday. and after half the questions the upwork lost my authorisation and log out me. I did nit finished test and upwork wrote me that I failed the test and did not passed it. Today happened the same thing with another test. I DID NOT FINISH all questions and the system wrote than I failed the test. Please, help me. what I have to do?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
2 of 2

Katherine S wrote:

I passed the css test yesterday. and after half the questions the upwork lost my authorisation and log out me. I did nit finished test and upwork wrote me that I failed the test and did not passed it. Today happened the same thing with another test. I DID NOT FINISH all questions and the system wrote than I failed the test. Please, help me. what I have to do?

Your score is calculated as you are doing the test. If you fail a certain number the algorithm will determine that no matter how many more questions you answer correctly, you will fail (or pass) the test, soit will end and you will be notified. (The ratings are based on how many people have passed a test and at what level. You will see that people can fail on a 3/5 score). 

What you can do is to check the tests you have done and improve on the areas you failed in. 

But the whole test system is at best an indicator. So many of them have incorrect questions and incorrect answers. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS