Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

thanks upwork ;-)

dzadza
Community Guru
Sanja D Member Since: Dec 18, 2013
1 of 5

for refunding my connects - it's good to know you do care about freelancers working here

I thought those were lost for good (recent proposals glitch).

tgstudio
Community Guru
Amy T Member Since: Jan 31, 2013
2 of 5

The only problem with this is mine was refunded on Aug 28th and 3 days later *POOF* they were gone. It would have made more sense to refund them earlier in the week instead of right before the weekend.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 5

@Amy T wrote:

The only problem with this is mine was refunded on Aug 28th and 3 days later *POOF* they were gone. It would have made more sense to refund them earlier in the week instead of right before the weekend.

Why would that matter? Everyone has a different renewal date...

If you feel you lost out contact support and explain that the extra connects were swallowed before you could use them, can youplease have them again?

See what they say. Worst they can do is say no, push it, nicely, politely, convincingly, and see what they say...

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 5

Hi Amy,

Sorry about that. I will check with the team regarding the refunded connects that you were not able to use.

EDIT: Amy, the connects refunded but lost in the end of the billing cycle have been refunded to you once again.

~ Valeria
Upwork
tgstudio
Community Guru
Amy T Member Since: Jan 31, 2013
5 of 5
Honestly it doesn't matter because I do not use all my connects allotted to me in a month. It's the sheer lack of logic that astounds me about this entire situation. Upwork emails me TODAY letting me know that I was credited back connects when I actually received them this past Friday. And because the new month resets the connects (and I thought it does that for everyone-obviously different for paid accounts) it was really an empty gesture on their part.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS