🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » the funds was automatically refund with out n...
Page options
carzydevs
Community Member

the funds was automatically refund with out notify me

Hello, 

I was done a project for my client and my client have to pay me 150 usd and he pay me 75 in milestone and rest of 75 in bonus but today when i check my balance i see the bonus 75 are refunded with out notify me ? why? i need to fix out the issue please help me out quickly 

thank you

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Naimul Islam A wrote: I was done a project for my client and my client have to pay me 150 usd and he pay me 75 in milestone and rest of 75 in bonus but today when i check my balance i see the bonus 75 are refunded

That means the bonus wasn't actually paid. (Payment method could not be charged repeatedly).

i see the bouns payment in my pending section last three days today when i check i see the bonus amount are gone 

Naimul Islam A wrote:

i see the bouns payment in my pending section last three days today when i check i see the bonus amount are gone 

It's only "really" there if there is a date in the left-hand column. If there is no date, just "pending" in the left-hand column, the client's payment method has not been successfully charged (yet).

There is no protection for bonus payments.

carzydevs
Community Member

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Naimul,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your payment. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths