🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » this profile is no longer available
Page options
8fbd57dc
Community Member

this profile is no longer available

Hello,I was trying ti fix my profile few days ago but I can't open it,I also asked the help support about this issue and they said that i have duplicate account so they suspended the both account,I was asked about this issue before and asked me to choose which account were remain active so I choose the account under

**Edited for community guidelines**.I also did the same I choose again same account that i choose before,so I decided to delete the old one the**Edited for community guidelines**but it was suspended so I can avoid the repeated issue the duplicate account issue.Then they reinstated my account

**Edited for community guidelines**but still can't open the profile It only said that "this profile is no longer available"but I can see my feed i can send my proposal.and the other thing issue is my pending proposal was removed when my account got suspended and my connects was not reimburse,I bought my connects for applying for a job and it just lost for nothing.please just let me close the**Edited for community guidelines**

so you guys cant answer me that I have duplicate account even if I just explained to you that I already choose the**Edited for community guidelines**,and you will suspend my account immidiately and my proposals will go nothing and my connects will just waste for nothing.Please fix this issue

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Rica,

I checked your account, and I can see that one of our team members is already assisting you directly via a support ticket. Please feel free to post any questions you may have on the ticket, and the agent will gladly assist you further. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, I just logged in to my account on my laptop and I see that it is saying my profile is no longer available. How can this be solved please?

Hi Lilly,

Could you please clarify if you're referring to the account you're posting from or to another account? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

It is the account I am posting from.

Thanks

Yes, it is

Hi Lill,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members