🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: time tracker
Page options
2efd5d7b
Community Member

time tracker

hi. Upwork time tracker doesn't open and when I click right on the icon time tracker option doesn't show .

8 REPLIES 8
LuiggiR

Hi Eptehal,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
2efd5d7b
Community Member

support ticket doesn't open

Hi Eptehal,

Thank you for following up. I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticket.

Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
2efd5d7b
Community Member

I have the same problem I need help ASAP. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app a lot of times nothing changed!!

I have the same problem! My tracker doesn't show up after the downtime last Satuday, I tried installing and reinstalling the app several times but it still doesn't work. Please help me with this. I need to have the tracker before Monday.

Hi Alexisse Clarence,

I would just like to check if you have tried the troubleshooting steps shared in this help article? if in case you have already tried it and still the issue persisted, please let us know.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Yes, I’ve tried everything but I can’t make the tracker show up.

Hi Alexisse Clarence,

Thanks for letting us know, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I've escalated your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths