cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to active member

Highlighted
tabassum a Member Since: May 2, 2015
1 of 23

Hello , I am new to odesk, here I learnt that freelancers with high profile completeness are picked rather than low profile completeness members, I completed 40% of my profile. I recently complet my education and I dont have any work experience but odesk is not allowing me to complete other fields required to get more % of profile completeness before I complete work experience. Plz guide me i will be very thank full of you.

Thank You in AdvanceSmiley Sad

Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
2 of 23

Have you done any volunteer work or helped out someone for free who runs a business? Donated time anywhere. You could add these.

3 of 23

tnx for suggetion plz guide me i dont know any thing about this. this is my first job in my life.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
4 of 23
Tabassum, you need a new photo.

Your photo makes you look like a very pleasant twelve-year-old.

Experiment with different facial expressions, lighting, camera angles and business attire until you get a photo that makes me want to pay you money to work as a knowledgeable professional. You may need to wear glasses.
5 of 23

tnx

Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
6 of 23

You certainly don't look 12 years old in your new photo, and it's pleasant and smiling - a big improvement.

One point - and you may already know it, but do not use txtspk like thx and plz in any dealing with clients. That language was invented for small mobile phones and has no place in professional communication.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
7 of 23
Wow. The new photo is a huge improvement. You look like a professional adult in this new photo.
8 of 23

now what can i do to improve my profile to 100%

9 of 23

thanks for advise

Community Guru
Mr M Member Since: Apr 27, 2013
10 of 23

@Preston H wrote:
Tabassum, you need a new photo.

Your photo makes you look like a very pleasant twelve-year-old.

Experiment with different facial expressions, lighting, camera angles and business attire until you get a photo that makes me want to pay you money to work as a knowledgeable professional. You may need to wear glasses.

Kudoooss kudoooos to gurusss Smiley Wink 

"One thing I know, that I know nothing. This is the source of my wisdom"
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS