🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » top rated perksI
Page options
jithintv
Community Member

top rated perksI

I was wondering why can't I find a chat or phone support option in help after being top rated. Thoughts ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jithin,

Could you please share with us your concern so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
florydev
Community Member

Jithin T wrote:

I was wondering why can't I find a chat or phone support option in help after being top rated. Thoughts ?

There is no special support option for being Top Rated.  Not sure if that is what you intended to ask or if you are wondering when you will become Top Rated.

petra_r
Community Member

Mark F wrote:

Jithin T wrote:

There is no special support option for being Top Rated.  Not sure if that is what you intended to ask or if you are wondering when you will become Top Rated.

Yes there is (phone support and chat) and no he isn't (asking) because he is (top rated.)

jithintv
Community Member

Thanks Petra..But where can I find it. Help?

Also any other important perks that have come along with being a top rated that I should be aware of ?

Thanks! 

mtngigi
Community Member

Jithin T wrote:

Thanks Petra..But where can I find it. Help?

Also any other important perks that have come along with being a top rated that I should be aware of ?

Thanks! 

You can get to live chat, but it's a long, twisty, winding road. Follow all prompts under the help and support menu and you'll get to it eventually.

florydev
Community Member

Wow, that was extra messed up on my part.
mtngigi
Community Member

Mark F wrote:
Wow, that was extra messed up on my part.

That's what you get for letting everything go to your big green head.

(sorry, couldn't resist, lol)

No Mark, I'm aware there is..but not sure where can I find it...I can't even find the normal chat support which I used to have before...

..And yeah Petra got it right on what I meant!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jithin,

Could you please share with us your concern so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have the same issue. The customer support link Bojan provided goes to a chat on the bottom right of the page. there are no live people to answers to issue. only a list of topics and pre-populated answers to beginner questions.What is the support phone number?I need to reverse a decline of an invitation to accept.  Previously I received a message my potentia client thru Upwork Zen Desk support. But when I replied to that email I still have no response. the client wants to invite me again, but that button is grayed out (since I originally declined it).

Hi Sylvester,

It looks like you were able to reach out to our support team and they addressed your query. If you still have some questions, feel free to follow up with the support team or let us know here in the Community and we'll gladly further assist.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Jithin, yes, the chat access is quite convoluted... Haha but it does exist. Follow these steps:

- Go to (?)

- Click on Help and Support

- Scroll down and at the bottom you will see a white button over a white bar called Get Help, click on it.

- A window will pop up, follow the instructions, ask a question (it's tedious, I know, be patience).

- Some automatic answers will be displayed, maybe those are enough for you, if not scroll down inside the window until the end and another button will appear that reads Contact Support. Click on it.

- Select a question category, fill out the fields, then click Continue.

- The last screen will reads "How would you like to contact us" and will give you two options "Community" and "Chat". Voilà! That's the live chat you are looking for.

Haha...but i know this and I end up with only ask community options...

Thats the sole reason of my thread here!!

Jithin T wrote:

Haha...but i know this and I end up with only ask community options...

Thats the sole reason of my thread here!!

Oh, I didn't know you had gone through the whole process before. It's strange you don't have the live chat available. Sorry

Hey don't worry buddy, I have all 4 support options open now 🙂 

jithintv
Community Member

Thanks Bojan, I have all 4 channels for support available now

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members