🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » top rated plus status gone automatically afte...
Page options
anant-mistry
Community Member

top rated plus status gone automatically after few days when I got it.

Hello, Everyone.

I have an issue regarding TOP RATED PLUS status gone from my profile.

I have resived top rated plus status before 2 - 3 days. After that yesterday I have completed one anothe project and got 4.2 star. But I don't know why my top rated plus budget has gone from my profile..?

I have full file the criteria for it.

I have more than 10k$ in last 12 months.

I have one large contract with earning more than 5k$.

And my profile is 100% completed.

So, what should I do now.

Why my top rated plus gone from my profile..?

How I can get it again on my Up-work profile..?

Please give me some reply.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

You need to have a JSS of at least 90%. You need to fulfill ALL requirements, not just a few from the list. 

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
martina_plaschka
Community Member

You need to have a JSS of at least 90%. You need to fulfill ALL requirements, not just a few from the list. 

Let me know that If I will get JSS more than 90% in next week then Will it be come again immediantaly on my profile.??

because I have already passed all other criterias axcep this JSS. that's why.!

Or else I need to wait for other few weeks after getting JSS 90% or above.??

Please let me know about it.

Hi Anant,

Before becoming a Top Rated Plus freelancer, you will need to be eligible to receive the Top Rated badge. In order to become a Top Rated freelancer again, you will need to have a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok, so that means I have already full fill the all criteria but only JSS is issues. So after getting more that 90% JSS I will get first toprated and then TOP RATED PLUS in next 2 weeks. Am I Right..?

Anant M wrote:

Ok, so that means I have already full fill the all criteria but only JSS is issues. So after getting more that 90% JSS I will get first toprated and then TOP RATED PLUS in next 2 weeks. Am I Right..?

No. If you fulfill all requirements for top rated plus, you will get that. But since time progresses, you might not fulfill the "large contract" requirement any longer. 

Anant M wrote:

Let me know that If I will get JSS more than 90% in next week then Will it be come again immediantaly on my profile.??

because I have already passed all other criterias axcep this JSS. that's why.!

Or else I need to wait for other few weeks after getting JSS 90% or above.??

Please let me know about it.

Hard to say. The weeks below 90% will move through the 13 weeks window, as you lose 2 good weeks at every update, You will need a number of great feedbacks to get over 90% again. Do you have inactive contracts in jobs in progress, if yes, ask the client to end them. (Don't ask for good feedback though, that would be considered unprofessional.)

Yes, But client is still not responsive..

My work is already finish and client had already do the payment but still our Contract is open since 7 month,

So what should I do..?

I had already send him lots of message for last 6 month but still didn't get any single reply from him.

So now tell me what should I do..?

How that contract will close..? I think that's impacting negative effect on my JSS. 

Anant M wrote:

Yes, But client is still not responsive..

My work is already finish and client had already do the payment but still our Contract is open since 7 month,

So what should I do..?

I had already send him lots of message for last 6 month but still didn't get any single reply from him.

So now tell me what should I do..?

How that contract will close..? I think that's impacting negative effect on my JSS. 

No, that's not correct at all. Just close it. 

So, Should I close it myself..?

It will not effect negative on my JSS..? 

Anant M wrote:

yes

no

Anant M wrote:

I think that's impacting negative effect on my JSS. 

It has no effect at all.

Anant M wrote:

It doesn't matter. It will have no effect on your JSS if you leave it open or close it.

There would only be any effect if the client left poor feedback

And suppose if I will close the contract then till how many days Client can give his feedback..?

I mean if I will close the contract with no any feedback then Can client give me a feedback after that, or after 15 days..?

Because I have around 2 - 3 job like that in which clients are not responsive after complete the work and after doing the payment.

So, what should I do..? If I will close them all myself then it will not effect on my JSS..?

Because on my profile it will show on 2 - 3 jobs with "no feedback given"

So, please tell me are you from Up-work.? Can I close them all..?

Anant M wrote:

Because I have around 2 - 3 job like that in which clients are not responsive after complete the work and after doing the payment.

So, what should I do..? If I will close them all myself then it will not effect on my JSS..?

Because on my profile it will show on 2 - 3 jobs with "no feedback given"

So, please tell me are you from Up-work.? Can I close them all..?

I am not from upwork. Leave them open or close them, it doesn't matter. 

So, it will not effect on my JSS..?

Anant M wrote:

So, it will not effect on my JSS..?

For the third time, no. If you are still unsatisfied with this answer, just ignore it. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members