🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: top rated
Page options
ridhika-shrivast
Community Member

top rated

hello Team , last year i was top rated freelancer, however this year from january onwards my top rated status has been taken away and because of which i am not able to get new projects.Cause most of the clients search new freelancers with 90% job score. This year most of the feedback which i got is between 4.05 to 4.85, is this the reason that my job success score is less than 90%.

Also any idea how much time it will take to recover my top rated status.Please help, as i m dependent on upwork.

1 REPLY 1
yeasir_arafat_13
Community Member

Re: "This year most of the feedback which i got is between 4.05 to 4.85, is this the reason that my job success score is less than 90%."

Yes, these feedbacks had less than 5 public feedbacks so obviously the private feedback was also less, which affected your JSS.

Re: "Also any idea how much time it will take to recover my top rated status."

Can't exactly say any timeframe and you should continue your work with good client satisfaction resulting in better feedbacks and make your contracts long-term which would be counted as positive outcomes in your JSS calculation.
And once you get 90% or more JSS again, maintain it for 13 weeks, you would be a top rated again.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members