🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: top-rated.
Page options
lvinyyang
Community Member

top-rated.

hi,I hope you are doing well

I have contacted you before about my profile.
I am curious why it didnt show top-rated mark in my profile?

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Levying,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Among the requirements of becoming Top Rated, you must maintain Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. I looked at your account and I see you're not meeting that specific requirement as of yet. You can check this help article for more information. 

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Luiggi R wrote:

Hi Levying,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Among the requirements of becoming Top Rated, you must maintain Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. I looked at your account and I see you're not meeting that specific requirement as of yet. You can check this help article for more information. 

Thank you,

Becoming top rated is not dependent on first having the rising talent badge. You do NOT have to either have a risiing taletnt badge, or maintain your status as "rising talent" to become top rated. 

New freelancers lose their rising talent badge, as soon as they get a JSS after successfully completing several jobs. 

Nichola,

Yes, freelancers need to have at least 90% JSS to become Top Rated. However, they also have to maintain either 90% JSS or Rising Talent status for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. In other words, Rising Talent status contributes to the freelancer's eligible weeks and Luiggi was referring to that. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members