🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » tracker not showing my active contract
Page options
jlim1
Community Member

tracker not showing my active contract

Hello, 

Please help ASAP  Why my tracker is not showing my active contract My client did not end the contract it was active it should appear in my tracker so I can bill hours.  Thanks

Regard, 

Jeremy Lim

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jeremy,

Could you please try reinstalling the app and see if your contract will be listed in the desktop app. You can also follow our troubleshooting steps here under the section "Contract Not Listed in Desktop App". If you`re still unable to see it please submit a ticket from the app directly by following the steps under the section "How do I report a problem?". Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jeremy,

Could you please try reinstalling the app and see if your contract will be listed in the desktop app. You can also follow our troubleshooting steps here under the section "Contract Not Listed in Desktop App". If you`re still unable to see it please submit a ticket from the app directly by following the steps under the section "How do I report a problem?". Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran, 

Thanks  for your quick response I did install a new tracker but still ( contract) is not there ...  Please see attached screenshot I  click on support and feedback  and write about my problem. Thanks Please need this  fix asap. I have work and client waiting. 

- Jeremy

Hello Goran, 

I figured it out  The contract appears in  32 bit  tracker and not 64 bit   -  I installed 32 bit  this time.  

Thanks! 

Regards, 

Jeremy 

d6e9e45b
Community Member

Facing the same issue, My active contract is not bieng listed in the tracker, I renstalled, and tried all the 64 and 32 bit versions. But still same resut. Please any help.

Thanks,

Negasi.

Hi Negasi.

Thank you for your message. I will have our support team contact you for further assistance.  

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths