🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » trademark infringement
Page options
kingocho
Community Member

trademark infringement

The term or phrase "Swenyos" was stolen in bad faith by the user who I personally know. I am the registered trademark owner of the mark. This case was disputed in court in the USPTO as Swenyos LLC vs Swenyos INC (me) and I won the court case. Details of the case regarding my relationship with the user of that page, and dates of using the mark in commerce, as well as the full details can be found at the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Website :
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Details of the registered trademark certificate in my company name and with my personal full name and adress as correspondence can be found here : **Edited for Community Guidelines**

and here : **Edited for Community Guidelines**

This gives me the right to enforce the mark as my own, it has been over 3 years since I won the case. The same user has now begun activity with using the mark again on your platform. Please remove any content mentioning of the name "Swenyos" from the user's profile, he is falsely representing himself as a representative of "Swenyos" registered mark.  The users profile can be found here:  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Attached are document detailing my rightful ownership to the mark, as well as the pleading and final decision in USPTO trial court, and a copy of my registered trademark certificate. I am the owner of Swenyos INC.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arian,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members