🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » transaction from upwork to geepay not recieve...
Page options
3d295825
Community Member

transaction from upwork to geepay not recieved since 2 days.

i initiated a transfer transaction from my upwork to my geepay account and I am yet to receive the money since 2 days.

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Chinonso,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Funds will arrive in your bank account within two to five business days from ACH deposits (Automatic Clearing House). Processing and clearing times vary widely from bank to bank. Bank holidays can also delay your funds. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork
4b115be8
Community Member

I appreciate your prompt response and assistance regarding my recent withdrawal with reference number 654013839.

Unfortunately, as of today, more than five business days have passed, and I have not received the funds either in my Upwork dashboard or my bank account. I have checked both platforms multiple times, and the transaction appears to be pending.

I understand that international payments can encounter delays due to various reasons, and I appreciate your explanation about the process. However, considering the extended period, I would like to request your assistance in initiating a trace to locate the funds.

Could you please look into this matter and provide any updates or information about the status of the withdrawal? Your help in resolving this issue is highly appreciated.

Hi Emmanuel,

I see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths