🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: transfer of connects
Page options
b20a7a1b
Community Member

transfer of connects

This is not a question or an inquiry. Its just I'm hoping that maybe upwok can let freelancers to transfer connects to one another or within your network. I know lot of freelancers that don't apply anymore after finding a long term client.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hi Pretty,

It's an interesting idea but not likely to occur because someone will figure out a way to game the system. Have a great day!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
wlyonsatl
Community Member

Revenue from selling additional connects is an increasingly important source of income for Upwork. I have never seen any information from Upwork that allows for one freelancer to transfer their unneeded connects to another freelancer. And I wouldn't expect Upwork to ever offer any option that reduces the need for freelancers to buy connects in the future.

6eeb6769
Community Member

I second your thought. This transfer of connects will surely help short term project freelancers in sending proposals and getting more jobs done. It will also strengthen the bond between old and new freelancers on the plaform.

williamtcooper
Community Member

Hi Pretty,

It's an interesting idea but not likely to occur because someone will figure out a way to game the system. Have a great day!

I thought this one too. Just hoping Upwork can think of other ways for freelancers to earn free more connects. Thanks!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths