🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » troubling Upwork desktop time tracking app fo...
Page options
muhammad_kayum-h
Community Member

troubling Upwork desktop time tracking app for captcha problem.

I am troubling with desktop time tracking app. It always says that One more step
Please complete the security check to access www.upwork.com
but I could not see any captcha how can I solve captcha problem. Please help me asap. contact with me. Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MD. KAYUM,

Could you, please refer to this help article for troubleshooting tips and let us know if you still experience issues after applying them? 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

121 REPLIES 121
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MD. KAYUM,

Could you, please refer to this help article for troubleshooting tips and let us know if you still experience issues after applying them? 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Please look at the screenshot kindly.

Still I am facing this problem I could not use my desktop time tracking app due to captcha problem.

they give me the option for prove myself as a humen being but I could not see any captcha picture how could I prove myself and access my time tracking desktop app.

Please help me I will really appriciate this. thanks.

Hi MD. KAYUM,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Respectfully, I want someone help me directly because I am still facing the problems. I can not open my time tracker for captcha problem. Please stop captcha from my account. I do not want it. Please someone help me.

Thanks

Hi MD. KAYUM,

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticket. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

How could I  correspondence with your team if they email me and I reviewed the email within a min.

I did not get any tips or any suggestion which is helping me for fix the problem.

How can you guys suggest me for log in the desktop time tracker where I do not get any option for login time tracker.Please I respect you guys and respect this platform, I am asking you again if you guys help me it will really appriciatable. I could not track my time last 5 days now I am doing everything manually.

I want someone contact with me directly and I will share my screen then You guys fix the problem.

Thanks.

Check the Picture Please then suggest me. 

Thank you again.

Now I can not log in my upwork account with my browser. 

Thanks.

Hi MD. KAYUM,

I followed up with the team handling your case and one of our agents already updated your support ticket.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

My desktop app has the same cloudflare problem but so far I have not seen a solution that works. I cannot track time at all

Hi Naomey,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Please increase your Internet speed and clear the history and cookies. All will be okay.

Thank you,

Hello I am facing the same issue. Please help me fix this.

Hi Ujwal,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I followed the steps but it didn't fix the problem.

Hi Ujwal,

I'm sorry to hear the steps provided to you didn't work. Kindly reply to the support ticket with that information and continue to communicate from there so that the team can assist you more effectively.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Guys I am having the same problem. Help me resolve please. I can't work at allCaptcha.PNG

Hi Julius,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with the Desktop app. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

hey no one reached me. I initiated a chat with an agent but still got no help. I am really stuck and I can't work at all. What is the way forward now?

Hi Julius,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I'm experiencing same issue right now

Please check your internet connection Properly, If does not work clean your browser histroy and try to log in again..If you face this kinda same things again Please ask your internet provider for changing your IP address. It will be work for you IN SHA ALLAH. Best of Luck.

HI, 

For this problem, Please increase your Internet speed and clear cookies and history.

Thanks,

Facing same problem and none of the solutions seems to work 
Below is the error body

Check failed.

Please contact customer support and provide copy of the error below.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Sabheen,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi i have been unable to login into my desktop app as it gives me the error "one more step, please complete the security check". It was working fine at the start of the day.

When i uninstalled the app, i am not able to install a new version from the website, please check the attached file. Furthermore, when i try to click on the topic in the "Help" section it takes me back to the previous page.

Please help me resolve this issue as i am not been able to login into the desktop app and record time.

Hi Wahab,

Could you please try to use a different browser or clear your cache and cookies? If the issue persists, please let us know.

~ Joanne
Upwork
aae4d892
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

Could assist me on the same problem also. But I dont want to clear cache as I have tracked my work for this week. It is just that I noticed it late that there was a connection lost so I signed out. But when I'm trying to sign in, I then face this problem. Thanks in advance.

Gerald

Hi Gerald Bryan,

When you experience intermittent connection, the desktop app has a time-caching mode so you can continue logging time. Could you please double-check if your connection is stable? You might want to check this help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
aae4d892
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

Thanks for your response. I have stable internet connection and tried the solution in the given article. But the problem still persists. Could you advise other solution that will work.

Gerald

Hi Gerald,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
piper_248
Community Member

Please help.

Hi Vanessa,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
1420004a
Community Member

Hi,

I also experience this. And the worst, the tracker now shows "THERE WAS A PROBLEM LOADING UPWORK"
https://prnt.sc/1039yfr
Please help me.

Hi John,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I am also facing same issue on desktop app 

i think this is major fault in upwork which arise some days ago in latest update 

many people are facing this issue

Hi Raja,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Please check your internet connection Properly, If does not work clean your browser histroy and try to log in again. If you face this kinda same things again Please ask your internet provider for changing your IP address. It will be work for you IN SHA ALLAH. Best of Luck.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths