cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

troubling Upwork desktop time tracking app for captcha problem.

muhammad_kayum-h
MD. KAYUM H Member Since: May 10, 2020
1 of 100

I am troubling with desktop time tracking app. It always says that One more step
Please complete the security check to access www.upwork.com
but I could not see any captcha how can I solve captcha problem. Please help me asap. contact with me. Thanks.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
BEST ANSWER
2 of 100

Hi MD. KAYUM,

Could you, please refer to this help article for troubleshooting tips and let us know if you still experience issues after applying them? 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

muhammad_kayum-h
3 of 100

Please look at the screenshot kindly.

muhammad_kayum-h
4 of 100

Still I am facing this problem I could not use my desktop time tracking app due to captcha problem.

they give me the option for prove myself as a humen being but I could not see any captcha picture how could I prove myself and access my time tracking desktop app.

Please help me I will really appriciate this. thanks.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5 of 100

Hi MD. KAYUM,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
muhammad_kayum-h
6 of 100

Respectfully, I want someone help me directly because I am still facing the problems. I can not open my time tracker for captcha problem. Please stop captcha from my account. I do not want it. Please someone help me.

Thanks

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
7 of 100

Hi MD. KAYUM,

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticket. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola

Untitled
muhammad_kayum-h
8 of 100

How could I  correspondence with your team if they email me and I reviewed the email within a min.

I did not get any tips or any suggestion which is helping me for fix the problem.

How can you guys suggest me for log in the desktop time tracker where I do not get any option for login time tracker.Please I respect you guys and respect this platform, I am asking you again if you guys help me it will really appriciatable. I could not track my time last 5 days now I am doing everything manually.

I want someone contact with me directly and I will share my screen then You guys fix the problem.

Thanks.

Check the Picture Please then suggest me. 

Thank you again.

muhammad_kayum-h
9 of 100

Now I can not log in my upwork account with my browser. 

Thanks.

muhammad_kayum-h
10 of 100

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS