Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to open a message

h_sandra
Sandra H Member Since: Jun 24, 2016
1 of 7

Hi everyone!

I am new here! And of course I already have a question - I can see that I received a message, it shows me on the left side (recent/unread) on my site but I cannot open it and also, the message does not show up in the room my client has created for us to communicate. I tried for a while now and read about it, but still I can't find a way to read this message.

If there is anyone with advice - thank you!!

garnorm
Community Guru
Garnor M Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
2 of 7

Hi Sandra!

On which page are you seeing the new message indication? I just checked the Messages area of your account and see a Message Room you have with your client. Are you seeing any unread messages there?

h_sandra
3 of 7

Hi!

Thank you for your reply!

So, after hitting 'message', my 'message-site' opens up. Then I can see on the very left side, below RECENT a message from my client, but only the first 5 words. I cannot open this message to read it. On my message room I only can see my messages I have sent to my client.

Thank you for your help!

Sandra

lenaellis
Lena E Moderator Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
4 of 7

Hi Sandra, 

I checked your account and can see the room you are referring to. You aren't missing any messages, the client hasn't responded yet. The five words you are referring to on the left, may be the room name ,which is displayed under the client's name. Let us know if you have any other questions.

-Lena

Untitled
h_sandra
5 of 7

Hi Lena,

thank you for your reply!

But still, something is not working right.

I can see I get messages on the left side, below RECENT/UNREAD but I cannot see them in my room (I see the name, date, time and beginning of the message). I have now another client, I wrote him a message - which I can read in the room. He replied me, I see it on the left side, but I cannot see the message in the room.

Is there anything I haven't installed yet? My whole profile and message/room... shoudl be working or did I miss yet to do something first? Please check, I am not able to answer the questions which makes me look like an unprofessional person.

Also, can we please be in direct contact? I always have to find my messages in this forum to  reply.

Thank you! Please help me as soon as possible!

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
6 of 7

Hi Sandra,

Please take a screenshot of the message you're looking at and contact Customer Support so our team could review.

Untitled
h_sandra
7 of 7

Thank you so much for your response!

My client sent me the message again and then I could find it in our room.

So I think the mistake is not my site/ settings!

Thank you for the quick help!!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS