cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to send message to contractor. Need HELP

Ben H Member Since: Oct 9, 2013
1 of 8
When I try to send a message to contractor, it gives error "Parameter bucket is missing or invalid". Is this a system bug? I can't get any help from Odeak as their ticketing system is broken as well. Can some body help? Or contact odesk support team to look into this? Thanks Ben
Michael C Member Since: Oct 7, 2011
2 of 8
I was unable to send messages for seevral hours yesterday ... but with a different error simply "sending message error". Today I've been unable to apply for job due to what looks like a similiar error. I had a live chat session yesterday which aborted three times without them even acknowledging tehre is a problem. Both yesterday and today a complete reboot of the pc solved the problem ... but try closing the web browser and restarting it before rebooting the pc. odesk is fast becoming unusable, and odesk are not intrested is fixing the problems. I raised a ticket months ago regarding the error preventing my profuile from being edited, but the ticket was closed without a fix. At least with that error new contractors are not able to modify their blank profile so reducing the competion somewhat !
3 of 8
Today's messaging error prevented me from adding attachments to messages ... as with the previous 2 days problems a pc reboot solved it.
Community Guru
Marcia M Member Since: Apr 3, 2013
4 of 8
A former client messaged me a couple of days ago to ask if I was available to work for him again. I answered yes and haven't heard from him since. No message, no offer. I don't want to be a nag because he might just be busy, but usually after I agree to take a job, I get an offer and get hired right away. I wonder if there's an oDesk problem.
Community Guru
5 of 8
Thought it was easiest to just copy the chat transcript: ***** *[Removed by Admin]
6 of 8
I thought about posting the transcript from my chat session, but decided it would likely be deleted by the mods given a chat session with a four year old child would have made more sense.
Community Guru
7 of 8
Basically, chat support agent said some clients can't send or receive messages, so she would send a template notification to the client asking him to contact me about a job offer, and he could respond via his personal email. But now I read elsewhere on the forum that notifications aren't working?
Sanda S Member Since: Nov 7, 2014
8 of 8

I can't send any aplication!!!

I must to "make changes to my profiule before I can apply to jobs ", but I dont get it, becouse I made the changes before...

What can I do?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS