🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » unacceptable behavior by seller block my prof...
Page options
f3be5423
Community Member

unacceptable behavior by seller block my profile after take order no response after order not delive

there is very frustration there is no response from freelancer site even he and she not cancel my work or not give me response this is a bad behavior from seller side this kind of seller take website level down and also a bad experience  **Edited for Community Guidelines** and  **Edited for Community Guidelines** and after take order freelancer block me and my profile

this is unacceptable

**Edited for Community Guidelines** Block me i am not able to see his profile and he is not even give me response

1 REPLY 1
prestonhunter
Community Member

Varun:

I agree. This is unacceptable behavior. But YOU are the one who continues to accept the behavior.

Close the contract. Continue working only with the most productive freelancers on your team.

Don't be like this person:

"There are four restaurants I go to near my home. Three of them are great. But whenever I go to the fourth one, I order food, and they never bring me my order. I wait for over an hour and then get frustrated and leave. I go there each week, and every time, the same thing happens."

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths