🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » unclaimed payment
Page options
jenyca_ds
Community Member

unclaimed payment

I didn't get to click get paid last month. Can i still withdraw to my account the supposed payment i should receive for that services rendered that time?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jenyca,

Thank you for following up. You did withdraw the balance available to you, which is for the work on your active Hourly contract since the beginning of it. 

I'd like to point to the schedule to release hourly payments available on the Weekly Billing Cycle article.

As you can see, it takes about 2 weeks for payments to be processed. The first week is when you log time on an hourly contract, which ends every Sunday (Work Week). The client then has 5-days to review, and/or, dispute any the hours logged on the Work Diary. If there are no issues with the hours logged, the payment for the contract will then go to a 5-day security period before it becomes available on your account.

I hope this helped?

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jenyca,

I just checked this for you and you withdrew your available balance just recently. Please know that direct to local bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
jenyca_ds
Community Member

Hi!

Thank you for responding to my question. From what i understand, what i
withdrawn is my pay for October so far. I might be wrong. The September
invoice wasn't shown in the transaction list. Also, it says there are no
hours available for September when i check now, but i remember receiving a
weekly time summary for when i started working around the 3rd week of
last month.
Am i just misunderstanding things? This is the first contract in Upwork so
i'm still confused about how things work.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jenyca,

Thank you for following up. You did withdraw the balance available to you, which is for the work on your active Hourly contract since the beginning of it. 

I'd like to point to the schedule to release hourly payments available on the Weekly Billing Cycle article.

As you can see, it takes about 2 weeks for payments to be processed. The first week is when you log time on an hourly contract, which ends every Sunday (Work Week). The client then has 5-days to review, and/or, dispute any the hours logged on the Work Diary. If there are no issues with the hours logged, the payment for the contract will then go to a 5-day security period before it becomes available on your account.

I hope this helped?

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
jenyca_ds
Community Member

Oh I see. I missed that part. Thank you so much for explaining that.

Have a great weekend!
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members