Did you mean: 

unfair score from client

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
11 of 17

Kirti,

Private feedback is private.

I can't tell you what the private feedback is for any particular job, and Upwork won't tell you either.

That's what "private" means.

kirti-umrigar
Kirti U Member Since: Jun 13, 2016
12 of 17

ok. i agree with it.

but you can see it and check it.

you can see my score before this project and aftre this project.

can you tell me whether it made major difference?

and if so, then it is unfair, right?

as i told you fault was not mine and this project is urgent for client that is why i told about the issues to client  thinking that if i am not doing then client might get another developer as soon as possible.

and i refunded my earned money too.

other client also there which did't give me feedback or give lower private feedback. but that is ok. i worked with them and they feel lack in me in particluar field they can give feedback accordingly.

but this is a different case.

it might be small issue for upwork but it is affecting a lot.

so, kindly just check it please.

tlbp
Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
13 of 17

Kitri, none of us can see your scores from the past. Perhaps an Upwork customer service rep can. You are just talking to other freelancers here on the forum. Only those with the Upwork badge can see your past records. 

Most of us who freelance choose to move forward and try to improve our scores. There is no method to remove a bad review except under limited circumstances. You must either be top rated (in which case you can remove a single review once every 3 months) or have proof of really bad behavior on the part of the client. A score that a freelancer believes is unfair or even untrue is not enough to get a review removed. 

In any event, you must either take your complaint to customer service- which probably won't help- or accept it and just continue working. If you cannot find new jobs, don't blame it on the score. Improve the areas that you can improve rather than dwelling on those you cannot. 

kirti-umrigar
14 of 17

You are just talking to other freelancers here on the forum.

>> ohhh. i didn't know that.

Extremely sorry, Preston H and Tonya P. Smiley Sad

I can not find any link for customer service. there was an option in upwork help center to send request but now it is not there.

Yes, you are right and i have been trying only for long. but at the end score matters.

Anyways, thanks lot Preston H and Tonya P. and i mean it.

Thanks

tlbp
Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
15 of 17

Make sure you are logged into your account and you should find a help button on the right side of the screen when you view your profile page. 

T.

kirti-umrigar
16 of 17

Yes, help button is there. but there isn't any opton to submit my query.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
17 of 17

Hi Kirti,

Unfortunately, we won't be able to share your client's private feedback with you. 

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS