cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
11 of 41

Calling in "He who should not be named"  

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
12 of 41

Hmmm...We should put out a job for any witches/wizards on Upwork....they may be able to counteract. I am thinking something along the lines of an hour's work...possibly at $3 for the whole shebang. We need to include that they need their own wands, though.

Francis A Member Since: Jan 20, 2016
13 of 41

I already have a screeshot Smiley Wink

Community Guru
Ramon B Member Since: Jan 11, 2015
14 of 41

Out of curiousity I looked him up, and he has an unsettling look about him Cat Mad

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
15 of 41

Hi AHLE,

Please submit a request to Support and share the screenshot of your communication with this client, so our team can review and take appropriate action.

I edited your post as we do not allow posting names of persons or companies (or other identifying information) in an accusation of misconduct, incompetence or other wrongdoing in the Community. 

16 of 41

Gees, i sent a screenshot with his name before receiving the message...Isn't this going to be a problem?

Community Guru
Ramon B Member Since: Jan 11, 2015
17 of 41

Can Upwork moderators please provide a link to their policy vis-a-vis wizards, warlocks, witches, magicians, witchdoctors, spellcasters, necromancers etc.?

18 of 41

Is it serious?

Community Guru
19 of 41

and shamans and sangomas

Community Guru
20 of 41

Ahle, if the client threatened you it is serious. I would suggest you do as Vladimir asks.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS