cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Francis A Member Since: Jan 20, 2016
21 of 41

Thanks  a lot Irene. Seems that he lives in my country. If only i could have his contacts, it would be great...Do you think Upwork can help me with this?

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
22 of 41

Why would you need his info? What are you going to do? 

23 of 41

I could try to send policemen catch him. If he used his real name

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
24 of 41

@AHLE F wrote:

Yeah, that's not going to happen. Better to move on and LOL at the crazy. 

This widget could not be displayed.
25 of 41
This widget could not be displayed.

@AHLE F wrote:

You already have mentioned his name and could do a Google research. It is really no fun to threaten someone with death. And there are some wicked "clients" on Upwork. If you can prove what he did and want to do something, you can get in touch with the police in your country as he is living in your country - regardless if his name is false or not. And at least he has to be excluded from Upwork.

Alternatively, you can just forget it if you do not take this serious. A few months ago a woman in the street told me that she sees a great disaster that will happen in my life soon and I responded that I see an even greater disaster coming for her and ended the conversation.

Community Guru
Andrea B Member Since: Feb 20, 2015
26 of 41

I'm not a soothsayer, but I bet he will disappear from Upwork before these 9 days.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
27 of 41

Upwork is not going to provide you with a client's contact information, such as his address, etc.

Community Guru
Ramon B Member Since: Jan 11, 2015
28 of 41

And will you post an update in 10 days so we know you haven't been turned into a frog, or something?

29 of 41

Looool, ok will post an update in 10 days, and try to keep in tocueh with you as much as possible so that you know i wasn't turned into a frog...Lool....Anyway, it's a little bit scary!

Community Guru
Scott E Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
30 of 41

Sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean to be so nasty and I've cancelled the accident. I am a wizard though. 

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS