Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Francis A Member Since: Jan 20, 2016
31 of 41

Smiley LOL

Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
32 of 41

He's claiming to be an Obeah then? Nice way to prey on people's superstitions.

Sounds like a flake, and if he thinks he can predict accidents, then he should also know that with that prediction, the stars have to do something bad to him to maintain order in the evil magic realm.  

I'd like to know what happens to him due to this! lol. 

Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
33 of 41

Ahle, coming from Africa myself, I know how these people can try to prey on others. However, Upwork will not give you any information on this client, as they take privacy matters very seriously. Your only course would be to give the relevant information to Upwork and let them take the matter from there.

34 of 41

Ok, i see.

Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
35 of 41

I say bad Juju. I would buy good grigri. Good grigri can bring luck, love and good jobs. I sell good grigri, who want some?

If you don't buy grigi from me, I'll send you bad Juju. Then you'll have to buy grigri.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Community Guru
Ramon B Member Since: Jan 11, 2015
36 of 41

Wash your laptop thoroughly in holy water. That should sort out the problem.

37 of 41

Smiley LOLSmiley LOL Ramon, no doubt, you're a special one!!

38 of 41

What if i drink holy water in front of my laptop?? Would this work as well??

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
39 of 41

Ahle, have you in fact given all the details  of this person to customer support?

In spite of all the banter - death threats are not funny, and I think you should take Irene's advice.

I hope this 'client' does not have access to your details - where you actually live etc?

40 of 41

I actually don't know if he knows where i live...And i think you're right. I already contacted the customer support. Do you think there is a way to know from which IP address he sent these messages? Since upwork can't provide thee informations, i need to do what they say, but take other actions on my own. He is in my country, so this threat is serious, i agree.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS