🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » unresponsive client, when submit work, the cl...
Page options
ruddiduudi
Community Member

unresponsive client, when submit work, the client always change request, what i must to do?

help me, I have 1 client, this client was very enthusiastic to work at the beginning before I finished his work, after I finished work, suddenly the client did not respond for more than 3 weeks. every time I submit a job I am always asked for a change, but he never gives a revision statement. it's just promised to be sent a revision note, and up to 3 weeks there was no communication. What do I need to do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Rudy W wrote:

help me, I have 1 client, this client was very enthusiastic to work at the beginning before I finished his work, after I finished work, suddenly the client did not respond for more than 3 weeks. every time I submit a job I am always asked for a change, but he never gives a revision statement. it's just promised to be sent a revision note, and up to 3 weeks there was no communication. What do I need to do?

Submit again and politely give the client 24 hours to tell you what changes he needs.

If the client does not tell you what changes he needs, wait 14 days for the milestone to release automatically.

If the client hits the "request changes" button again without telling you which reasonable changes he needs, you may have to dispute.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Rudy W wrote:

Submit again and politely give the client 24 hours to tell you what changes he needs.

If the client does not tell you what changes he needs, wait 14 days for the milestone to release automatically.

If the client hits the "request changes" button again without telling you which reasonable changes he needs, you may have to dispute.

how to dispute? im freelancer not project owner

Rudy W wrote:

how to dispute? im freelancer not project owner

If the client keeps messing you about, contact Support to start the dispute process.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members