🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » unresponsive client
Page options
lamarchs
Community Member

unresponsive client

I just wanted to ask if there was any kind of control over unresponsive clients, because it's something that happens to me quite often.

Laura

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Laura M wrote:
I got 15 $, but it was fine for that kind of job. I don't mind that. I just
want him to end this contract. This will affect my job success, for sure. I
really don't find that right.

No, it will not affect your JSS, because you have received payment under that contract. You can close the contract yourself or leave it open, it does not matter and it does not affect your JSS.

The vital part is having received payment.

A contract with nothing ever paid could affect your JSS negatively, but this one no longer can, because it is one with payment made.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
dzhumaieva-yulii
Community Member

Hi. My name is Yuliia. I was working on the project by milestones. The total amount was 30$. From the first milestone i got 30$ instead of 15$. So the whole some. But the client stopped answering me and i ended the contract. So here is the question: will i receive the whole some? Can you check please

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

You will receive $30. The whole sum.

(I saw your screenshot before it was deleted.)

Yuliia D wrote:

Hi. My name is Yuliia. I was working on the project by milestones. The total amount was 30$. From the first milestone i got 30$ instead of 15$. So the whole some. But the client stopped answering me and i ended the contract. So here is the question: will i receive the whole some?

I can't understand from your post whether you actually received the $30 or whether the escrow account was funded but not paid. Did you submit your work using the "submit work" button?

To the OP - what sort of problems are you having with unresponsive clients? Do you mean that they go quiet after you submit your work, or that they hire you but don't send you the work, or that they don't respond to your proposals. Or all three?

petra_r
Community Member

Laura M wrote:

No, it will not affect your JSS, because you have received payment under that contract. You can close the contract yourself or leave it open, it does not matter and it does not affect your JSS.

The vital part is having received payment.

A contract with nothing ever paid could affect your JSS negatively, but this one no longer can, because it is one with payment made.

lamarchs
Community Member

Thanks, Petra!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members