cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unsupportive Team and not professional

imperial113

I am very disappointed with upwork team and they never replied on time and they limited my account last 30 days ago and give me reason that they checking my client account so that they keep my account limited after that I tried to contact 10 to 20 days but no response every time.

Upwork now these days very very bad and never going to resolve aissues and see what they replied:-

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

But no solution just message only and everytime only message without any solution.

2 REPLIES 2
lawrenceww

Sounds like you were doing something dodgy.... Something so dodgy in fact that maybe this is taking quite a lot of time for the moderators to look into. Or they are just very busy 🙂 I'm sure a moderator will respond to you shortly on here.

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi INDRAJEET,

I see you have created numerous tickets over the past couple of weeks despite receiving instructions on your main ticket, about the steps you need to take in order to resolve your account suspension. Please avoid creating any new tickets and respond to our team's request.

Please note that I have removed a duplicate comment you posted in the Community as this is a violation of our Community Guidelines.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS