Did you mean: 

update your profile rate

mirasol j Member Since: Aug 8, 2017
1 of 6

Why can't I update my profile rate?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 6

Hi Mirasol,

You are currently set as an exclusive member of your agency, and that's why you can't change the rate on your Freelancer profile. Please choose your Agency profile and go to Settings > Members and Permissions > click Edit under the Agency Freelancer column and change your status to a non-exclusive member. You should be able to change your rate from your Freelancer profile afterwards. 

If you'd like to keep your exclusive member status, you can update your profile rate from your Agency profile by going to Find Work > Agency Roster > check the box next to your name and select Profile Rate from the Change Roster Settings drop-down menu.

Eric S Member Since: Jul 31, 2019
3 of 6

Hello vladimir,

I tried what you advised, but I could not find the members and permissions tab in the settings tab of the agaency profile.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 6

Hi Eric,

Please discuss with the Agency admin or Agency owner regarding your Permissions under the Agency. You can find more information about it here

While on the Agency part of your account, please click on the Find Work - Agency Roster. There you should be able to edit your Profile rate.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mitwa P Member Since: Dec 15, 2017
5 of 6

other

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
6 of 6

Hi Mitwa,

I moved your comment to this thread so you can check the information I shared with the opening posted, and follow the instructions in order to update your profile rate.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS