Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update your profile to win more jobs

Highlighted
Community Guru
Abdul R Member Since: Dec 4, 2014
1 of 21

Hello, 

I got message from The Upwork Freelancer Success Team that I need to update my profile. 

I have updated my profile according to the instructions. Please check my profile and guide me if there is any policy violation. They will review my profile within a few weeks again. 

I hope someone from the community help me.

Best Regards

Abdulrazaq

Highlighted
Community Guru
Delwar H Member Since: Jan 30, 2015
2 of 21

Hi Abdul ! 

You shoudn't include links in your profile description as far as i'm concerened . 

But , sience you've completed many jobs sucessfully and logged huge hours , you might know better as i'm still a newbie . Hopefully moderators will guide you better . 

Best of Luck !

Regards , 

Delwar Hussain

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 21

Hi Abdul,

I have checked and it looks like your profile has been accepted already. Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
4 of 21

Hello Valeria, 

I am worried because I am getting same message that I need to updated my profile. I got this message 3 times from Freelancer Promotion Maria Arvanitopoulou
The Upwork Freelancer Success Team. 

There is another serious of messages ticket #4359239 although, I did not submit any ticket for this.  

I am worried what should I do?

I again updated my profile and got same message again. I can provide print screen of it. 

Please help me to do something. 

Thank you, 

Abdulrazaq

Highlighted
Community Guru
5 of 21

How can I check that my profile has been accepted?

Why I am getting messages from different names?

Highlighted
6 of 21

Sorry about the confusion, Abdul. 

The messages from our Freelancer Success team are meant as advice to help you improve your profile and be more successfull on the platform. If you see a message about your profile being under review when you view your profile, then your ability to apply for jobs would be limited. However, it looks like you have followed the advice given to you by the team and should be good to go. Additionally, I followed up with the team to make sure there are no additional steps that need to be taken by you.

Thank you for your cooperation.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
7 of 21

I did not get any response yet. I am still waiting..... 

Highlighted
Community Guru
8 of 21

Hello Valeria,

Please confirm me if my profile is approved. I did not get any message yet from the team. 

I hope to hear you soon, 

Thank you, 

Abdulrazaq

Highlighted
BEST ANSWER
9 of 21

Hi Abdul,

I can confirm that your profile is not under review and has been approved. You should be able to apply for jobs on Upwork. Moreover, you are a Top Rated freelancer. The email you received contained recommendations for you to improve if you wanted to.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
10 of 21

I'm not fond of the phrase "win more jobs."

Work on Upwork should not be thought of as something you "win", like a lottery.

I know that no ill intent was behind the use of this word. It's just not the best word to use.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS