🐈 Community
farrukhobaid1

updated job review not showing in my profile

After successful completion of job i requested my client to update his review on my job he did it but it is not reflecting in my profile it is showing old review but when i open this job i have different review please help its urgent

8 REPLIES 8
tlbp

Review changes won't show up on your profile page immediately. You will have to wait. 

Wait about 24 hours.

r_keenan

Same here. I was wondering how long it takes for a review I saw from a previous client in an email pop-up on my profile. I just wonder what the starndard update is for profile hourly verses a fixed rate. This review was from last week so I thought it would up date by now...

Hi R. K.,

It may take a bit longed for an hourly contract to show in Work History since it only shows once the first payment is processed.

I refreshed your profile and the contract is now showing.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi, 

I'm also having the same issue. Please check. Thank you!

Hi Edcel,

I checked and the information in your Work History is up to date now. Please, let us know if you have any further questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria, 

Thank you. I think im having the same issue now as i have another job that has closed already and the client has given me a review and its still not reflecting. Please can you check? I appreciate the help. Thanks!

Edcel,

It does take some time for the profile to update and the most recent feedback to reflect. It looks like yours is up to date already.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Learning Paths