cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upload drivers license

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
11 of 65

Hi Maidah,

Thank you for reaching out to us, our team will follow up with you soon and assist you with uploading your ID.

Maidah Z Member Since: Oct 11, 2017
12 of 65

this is the message i get,, though my file is jpeg and dpi 300 and showing all four corners

Richard B Member Since: May 7, 2018
13 of 65

I don't see how it is a good idea,  no matter the circumstance, to upload a copy of personal identity documents, such as driver license or passport, especially in return for the potential of earning a few hundred dollars.

Dustin J Member Since: Feb 16, 2019
14 of 65
I just got this myself
Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
15 of 65

Hi Dustin,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further with completing the verification process, thank you.

- Mary
Untitled
Maidah Z Member Since: Oct 11, 2017
16 of 65

i get this message every time.,,, i dont know whats the issue,,, all 4 corners are visible, pic is jpg. dpi 300

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
17 of 65

Maidan,

Please, make sure the picture you are using is clear, there is no glare and all the information on the document is clearly visible.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Steve G Member Since: Jan 12, 2018
18 of 65

Trying to see why UPWORK needs a copy of my license...

Tried applying to a job. Says it wasn't saved after I submitted it, stating it was required that I was a US citizen, and needed me to upload a phot of my license. 

The message disappeared but it passed me to this screen:

Screen Shot 2018-01-12 at 9.10.33 PM.png

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
19 of 65

Hello Steve,

I have escalated your concern. One of our team members will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
Lenore G Member Since: Jan 8, 2018
20 of 65

I turned off my ad blocker ad converted the pdf (license) to jpg file and it still didn't work.

I asked Upwork for help through these threads, but, I am waiting for a response.

Good luck.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS