cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upload drivers license

Don C Member Since: Feb 21, 2019
31 of 65

Was having a problem getting a read on my DL image and sent several tries through, and then got hit with a too many tries, please seek customer support.

Can't really find a place on the site to get this cleared. Any help so I can resubmit at 200 dpi. I just now realized that my image was 72dpi @ 8" - so have now converted to 200dpi. Would love an assist.

Best

Community Guru
Amanda F Member Since: Aug 8, 2015
32 of 65

There is a popup coming up that says Earn an Identity Verified badge to make your profile more trustworthy – available to Top Rated freelancers now. Get started.

I think it says this is optional. 

Andrew D Member Since: Aug 6, 2017
33 of 65

Hi, 

I'm lookin at the same thing as well, and want to know.  Did you, upload your drivers license?

Cause I am not really ok with this.

Andy 

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
34 of 65

Hello Andrew,

This process is required and we can assure you that your information is secured.

Untitled
Debbie K Member Since: Jul 22, 2017
35 of 65

I have tried to upload my drivers license with no success.  I have also asked for help  in the various formats on this website, but no luck.  I was assuming that I would get an email with instructions, but no luck.  I am beginning to think that Upwork is not treating all freelancers fairly.   FYI, the upload button is grayed out when i attempt to upload.   

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
36 of 65

Hi Debbie, 

A Customer Support Agent will reach out to you to help you with this issue.

-Avery
Untitled
Nazir W Member Since: Sep 20, 2017
37 of 65

Hi,

I also have the same issue, looking for a solution.

Thanks,

Nazir Wahedi

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
38 of 65

Hi Nazir,

One of our support agents will reach out to you and assist you with the process.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Lenore G Member Since: Jan 8, 2018
39 of 65

I can't uplocad my license either.   I converted to png and turned off ad blocker.   I get a message that Upwork is have a problem uploading and try again.  No error message, Please assist.  Thank you

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
40 of 65
Hello Lenore, I have just escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS