🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » uploaded wrong profile photo.
Page options
mukeshbala0000
Community Member

uploaded wrong profile photo.

Hello everyone,

I accidentally uploaded the wrong profile photo. kindly please someone help me. My photo did not fit, so I uploaded another photo, then it was uploaded, but again speaking for re-verify!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Mukesh,

I checked your account, and it looks like one of our agents is already assisting you via chat. If you need further assistance, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
JoanneP

Hi Mukesh,

I checked your account, and it looks like one of our agents is already assisting you via chat. If you need further assistance, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, Thank you so much my problem is solved.Smiley Happy

That's not a different photo, that's a different person altogether.....

9ae54c2a
Community Member

Hello , i have same problem but upwork ask me For id verification which i do 2 times but Have another profile photo want to change but can not change it , Please help me 

Hello , Every one i have one problem in my account , When i create my Upwork profile i uploaded my photo as profile but time change and due to my current copmany policy I have uploaded profile photo of my colleage friend photo to avoid and save my carrer . But now i got an error in my upwork account and i am really very scared for it . I contact upwork agent but did not get any reply from her with almost 2 days ago Then i contact again 2 3 time but still i am scared . Can any one please help me Please ! And today i got an email from upwork like below

Hi Chirag,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
9ae54c2a
Community Member

Thank you so much !

Hi Nikola,
When creating my upwork account I had a problem uploading my profile picture so I uploaded a different picture to see if that works and it did. But now I need to verify my account but the profile picture is wrong what should I do?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths