🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » upwork UI merging
Page options
kommulla_manyam
Community Member

upwork UI merging

Dear Team,

Recently while browsing on job feed and selecting specific job I found UI is merged and overlapped on

the job description. Please find attached screenshot for reference.

Much appreciated if a team can have a look.

Regards,

Manyam

9 REPLIES 9
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kommulla,

Thanks for sharing your feedback! I've already sent your feedback to our team for review.

Thanks again!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
mehta_nehal
Community Member

Hi 

Kindly check the below attached screenshot, while applying to one ,of job post 

http://prntscr.com/nvqiyw

This search bar appears in front of job post and unable to apply me for post. 

It might be a technical code error. Kindly check 

Hi Kommulla and Nehal,

Thanks for sharing these reports with us. I escalated both of the reports and one of our team members already reached out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
dairywala_hamza
Community Member

Hello all, just want to bring some UI issues which I am facing from several days. It gets very difficult to submit the proposals. I am attaching screenshots for the same.

Hi Hamza,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Our team is already aware of the issue and working to resolve it.

Thank you for flagging this.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
JoanneP

Hi Ahmed Reda, 

Can you please try to clear your cache and cookies? I checked your account but was not able to replicate the issue from my end. If you still experience the same trouble, please let us know so we can investigate further. Thank you!

Updating this reply:

Ahmed Reda, I have also shared this with the team and one of our team members will reach out to assist you further via support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
mmghori
Community Member

Hello,

I found a bug in Upwork site. Currently, I am using Google Chrome Version 75.0.3770.80 (Official Build) (64-bit). My desktop screen resolution is 1920 x 1080.

Steps:
1. Log in as a freelancer 
2. Goto  Find Work page
3. Click on left side saved search
4.  scroll down till top header is not visible
5. click on any job post that shows in a search list (it will show you job post modal) 
6. scroll down and scroll up, you can see Search header, search job and freelances input box, profile progress. (it only happens when you open first time any job post, if you have opened the first time and reopen it then this issue does not occur)  

I've attached screenshotSnag_403b9a.png

The same bug in Mozilla Firefox

Hi Milan and Oleg, 

I've shared this with the team and one of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members