🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » upwork form 16
Page options
38abf319
Community Member

upwork form 16

Hey Team Upwork!

I require Form 16 (TDS certificate) to file my Income Tax in India.

Please provide me with the required document.

20 REPLIES 20
PradeepH

Hi Neelam,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents to reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you Pradeep.

Hi, I need the Form 16 too. How can I get. 

Hi Pravin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks Annie.

Hi Pradeep ,

I also want form 16 (TDS) for the year 2021-2022. I have to file my Income tax

I have received the Form16A only for the Oct to Dec 2021 quarter. I need the Form16A for the other 3 quarters too for the financial year 2021-2022.

Hi Gaurav,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hey Team Upwork!

I require Form 16 (TDS certificate) to file my Income Tax in India too

Hi Meet,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
iampartha
Community Member

I have received the Form16A only for the Oct to Dec 2021 quarter. I need the Form16A for the other 3 quarters too for the financial year 2021-2022.

Hi Partha,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents to reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
cardinod
Community Member

Hello Upwork Team,

I require Form 16 (TDS certificate) to file my Income Tax in India. I have received the Form16 for the Oct to Dec 2021 quarter only.

Can you please assist me?

Thank You!

Hi Cardino,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
dave_amit
Community Member

Hello Upwork Team,

I also required the Form 16 to file my income tax return in India. I have received  the Form16 for the Oct to Dec 2021 quarter only.

Hi Amit,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
3b516ad3
Community Member

Hi,

Can you help me out with my Form 16 as well? Thanks

Hi Shalaka,

~ Joanne
Upwork
pawanmisra2008
Community Member

Hello Team,

I haven't yet received Form 16 for Q3(Oct 22 - Dec 22) quarter. Can I please get the same?

Thanks

Hi Pawan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members