🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » upwork has closed attribute and say i don't s...
Page options
hagar0459
Community Member

upwork has closed attribute and say i don't select to go to legal and i was asking to make its legal

i need help from upwork team 
i have file dispute as client cancel project as he required extra features and im from day one insist to have my fees and asking for steps to go to legal attribute but upwork close the case and return the money to client despite i sent to ask for the steps next and he didn't give me any answers and didn't give my legal period ,how come is that 
the dispute is no Request #32442698

and its really bad and i will share this very bad experience if this is not fixed i don't know how i dont have the right to make it legal and no one asked me and i keep asking for the next step and no replay 

even its small amout of money but its not accepted from my side and waiting response

**Edited for community guidelines**

8 REPLIES 8
hagar0459
Community Member

i repeate waiting next step every time and aries not respond then he close the case its really bad

**Edited for community guidelines**

You decided not to go to arbitration.

That means you agreed for the escrow funds to be returned to the client.

And keep asking in private and public for next where is i accept no yo go
to legal ???

can you check the message for the case im out and cant send all the details in public thread i have asked for next step several times and have no answer for how to proceed then close the case neglecting my decision i insist to have my rights even ill lose the fees for attribution ,how come this i need support case as i ll not accept negelct my deciosion to proceed to next legal staep 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi HAGAR, 

I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience this caused. I’ll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
hagar0459
Community Member

HI BOJAN 
thanks for your response but still have no update on my ticket 

Hi Hagar,

Please allow our team time to review. Once they have completed their review, they will update you directly on the same ticket to assist further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
tlbp
Community Member

Hagar,

To help you better communicate your wishes to the customer service representative, I believe the word you wish to use is "arbitration." (They may be misunderstanding your request if you are using the word "attribution" instead.) 

To confirm, arbitration involves each party paying a fee of approximately $291 for an idependent third-party to evaluate and decide whether you are entitled to payment or not. 

If I understand your post, your dispute was at the mediation stage and you wish to proceed to arbitration? 

(Link to Upwork Dispute instructions for purposes of clarifying terminology: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068528-Dispute-Non-Release-of-a-Milestone-Payment)

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members