🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » upwork job feed time is not correct
Page options
s_sayam
Community Member

upwork job feed time is not correct

Hello,

I also have the same issue, the time of the jobs is stuck at 17 hour. Although I have tried different browsers but still facing the same issue.

Thank You!

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed? Feel free to check out this help article and this one too for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed and improve the results you see.

Let us know if the issue persists. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, 

So I have noticed my feed does not get updated with new jobs, for instance I mostly see jobs posted after 1 hour, and I am talking about the most recent jobs tab. Like I am supposed to see them quick instead of them being posted late. And I have also noticed I see very few new jobs. I am sure there are way more new jobs posted. 

Any kind of help would be appriciated. 

I recently noticed my job feed does not get updated with new jobs, for instance those jobs that I saw 10 hours ago are still in my recent job feed if I go down 5,6 jobs below.

And sometimes I see new jobs after them being posted after 1 or 2 hours whereas I think I am supposed to see them after few minutes. 

Hi Nawazish,

Could you please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed? Feel free to check out this help article and this one too for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed and improve the results you see. Let us know if the issue persists. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
sumanfl
Community Member

Hello Moderators,

For the long time I am not getting my related jobs as per my skill set. That's why I failed to submit new proposal. Results my job success score has down horribly.

Also I don't have rising talent badge but many of jobs I am getting with rising talent requirements.

So my humble request to you, please fix this issues ASAP so that I can increase my JSS score again. Waiting for your valuable responses. Thank You.

Regards

Suman B.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths