Page options
0cda4577
Community Member

upwork minimum withdrawal

upwork minimum . Can I withdrawal on upwork to local bank

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Sheum,

There is no minimim withdrawal amount. You can withdraw any amount, available in your account, at any time by using the Get Paid Now button. However, you shoud consider any fees associated with the payment method you choose, before withdrawing. You can learn about the payment methods available here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
470b9c82
Community Member

But I am not being Get paid.I have 46$ ,its not paying to me at local bank

Hi Ramesh,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
df681204
Community Member

The minimum withdrawal option ranges from $100- $1,000 does it mean that if a person has lower than that, he/she can't withdraw?

Hi Emem,

As Andrea mentioned above, you can manually withdraw any amount available in your account, at any time by using the Get Paid button. You may want to review this help article to learn more about how to best manage your payments.

If you're referring to the Automatic Payment Schedule feature, this is when your earnings are automatically sent to your primary payment method based on the payment schedule you choose. It's important to note that your balance is only withdrawn automatically when it exceeds a specific limit (e.g. $100 or more) on your scheduled withdrawal date. You can see more information about that process here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths