🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: upwork to payoner payment is not received
Page options
khanahsan5088
Community Member

upwork to payoner payment is not received

I'm new freelancer today i withdraw my amount through payoner but i didn't recieved problem is that 

my upwork account connect to the payoner (**Edited for community guidelines**) but i don't have payoner account with this username this is my email address**Edited for community guidelines**when i don't have account with this name so how money can be withdraw . after that i make account with this email address**Edited for community guidelines**so i want to where money has been gone or can i back money in my upwork account 

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi  Ahsan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The Payoneer account linked to your Upwork account is the one associated with the email address you're referring to. Please note that the standard withdrawal time for Payoneer is 24 hours. If the funds are not deposited in your Payoneer account by then, let us know and our team will assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Can I come back my money in my upwork account

Hi Ahsan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your reversal request. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

thanks to help me i have a question can i withdraw amount through my father account 

Hi Ahsan,

Are you referring to your father's Payoneer account? Please note that you have to use your own registered and verified Payoneer account. Check out these helpful articles for more information:

Payoneer

Payoneer Fees & Timing

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Sir, i transferred my money from upwork to payoneer. Upwork shows money is transferred but i didn't receive in my pioneer account. Please check the issue. And if it is possible then please add the payment back to upwork.
thanks

Hi Muhammad,

It looks like you already have a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please refer to your ticket here and reply directly to the team if you have any further questions.

~Andrea
Upwork

I send my money to payoneer about 2 day before. Today i get mail from payoneer that they need additional information from me. My payment is stuck. Please get my money back to upwork. I am very sad. Please resolve my issue as soon as possible.
Thanks
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths