🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » verification email
Page options
allen-olivia
Community Member

verification email

Hi,

I am struggling to verify my business email address and now it isn't letting me resend the link. Please could someone help?  

Thanks,

Olivia

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Olivia,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to verify your email. If you`re still experiencing the same problem, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

Thank you for the response. I have cleared my cache and cookies and logged into my emails on both phone and laptop but still having problems receiving a verification email. Do you know if it could be anything else?

Thanks again,
Olivia

Hi Olivia,

I checked this for you and it looks like your recently added email address is already verified. Could you please confirm if you're experiencing any issue on your end? 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

It's asking me to verify my email when I log into my account, please see below. I've pressed resend but still not received anything.
[cid:ad830eab-823c-442b-b49b-65d5752dfdc6]

Thanks,
Liv

Hi Olivia,

I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

i'm facing the same issue. I received the verification email and it sad I verified my email. However, It still tell me to verify my email when I log in and won't let me hire people.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mark,

I checked this for you and it looks like your email address is already verified. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members