🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » view original job post
Page options
lascap_01
Community Member

view original job post

Hi

I can't find the link to the original post for job I get and it's description and client history?

anyone can help please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Pascal,

If it is a job that you sent a proposal to, you should be able to go to the proposal for the job and see a link to view the original job posting on the proposal. If it was a direct offer, then soon you'll be able to access that directly, presently customer support can still provide you with details about the client.

~Nina

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
lascap_01
Community Member

And where is the button "allow the client to change feedback"

OMG Upwork stop confusing us!!!!!!

My Jobs > View all & ended contracts > Click job > Terms & Settings 

download.jpeg

Thank you Melissa I found it, any clue to where the link of "view original post" is?

Hi Pascal,

If it is a job that you sent a proposal to, you should be able to go to the proposal for the job and see a link to view the original job posting on the proposal. If it was a direct offer, then soon you'll be able to access that directly, presently customer support can still provide you with details about the client.

~Nina
bookcoverdesign
Community Member

I have the same question. As far as I can tell, there is no way to go back and see the original job post. If there is a way then it's just one more of the many cosmic secrets known only to a secret cabal deep within UpWork's inner circle. LOL Good luck. Smiley LOL

@Gary Val T wrote:

I have the same question. As far as I can tell, there is no way to go back and see the original job post.

Yes there is: Go to My Jobs > All Contracts  > Click on the Contract > Click on Terms & Settings, you find the link on the right towards the bottom

yes  there is.jpg

gnakeur
Community Member

Worth noting that in case of a direct offer there is no Job Posting at all.

Untitled.png

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Jan 31
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths