🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » view original job post
Page options
lascap_01
Community Member

view original job post

Hi

I can't find the link to the original post for job I get and it's description and client history?

anyone can help please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Pascal,

If it is a job that you sent a proposal to, you should be able to go to the proposal for the job and see a link to view the original job posting on the proposal. If it was a direct offer, then soon you'll be able to access that directly, presently customer support can still provide you with details about the client.

~Nina

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
lascap_01
Community Member

And where is the button "allow the client to change feedback"

OMG Upwork stop confusing us!!!!!!

My Jobs > View all & ended contracts > Click job > Terms & Settings 

download.jpeg

Thank you Melissa I found it, any clue to where the link of "view original post" is?

Hi Pascal,

If it is a job that you sent a proposal to, you should be able to go to the proposal for the job and see a link to view the original job posting on the proposal. If it was a direct offer, then soon you'll be able to access that directly, presently customer support can still provide you with details about the client.

~Nina
bookcoverdesign
Community Member

I have the same question. As far as I can tell, there is no way to go back and see the original job post. If there is a way then it's just one more of the many cosmic secrets known only to a secret cabal deep within UpWork's inner circle. LOL Good luck. Smiley LOL

@Gary Val T wrote:

I have the same question. As far as I can tell, there is no way to go back and see the original job post.

Yes there is: Go to My Jobs > All Contracts  > Click on the Contract > Click on Terms & Settings, you find the link on the right towards the bottom

yes  there is.jpg

gnakeur
Community Member

Worth noting that in case of a direct offer there is no Job Posting at all.

Untitled.png

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Feb 13
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths