🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: wanted to change my payoneer card details
Page options
prolinkbuilders
Community Member

wanted to change my payoneer card details

wanted to change my payoneer card details because my old card is expired and got a new one 

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Shadrach L wrote:

wanted to change my payoneer card details because my old card is expired and got a new one 

If it is just a new card linked to the same account there is no need to do anything, the money goes to the account, not a specific card as such. 

recently i registered my company and all my payoneer details was been change . i wanted to add this new details on my current profile and start working as a company or individual 

Hi Shadrach,

Just to clarify, as Petra already mentioned. If your Payoneer Account was changed then you will need to update your payment method.
If your Payoneer Card was only changed or any other details, but the account is still the same. There's no need to update your payment method. 

You can also check out the steps for removing your Payoneer account below: 
Please contact Payoneer's Customer Support team directly, and request to disassociate your old Payoneer account from your Upwork account. Once this is done, you can come back here, or contact our Customer Support Team directly through a support ticket, and request to remove your Payoneer account from your Upwork account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Shadrach L wrote:

recently i registered my company and all my payoneer details was been change . i wanted to add this new details on my current profile and start working as a company or individual 

You need to contact Payoneer and have the old Payoneer account disassociated from Upwork at their end. Then contact Upwork Support to take care of it here, but it must by disassociated by Payoneer first.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths