Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: well i NEVER!! HMPH.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
11 of 25

i am a dating gal, but as far as writing smut more than a few lines, i'm no good. it's sort of like if a girl's worth of being a longterm  girlfriend or a one nighter ( i hope valeria doesn't delete this for it's content! it's not my day today it seems! lol) but anyway,  i'm the latter. lol.. so i love doing fly-by racy comments or just come hither type comments. if i could write a book, an e book, whatever i'd be in my glory! 

problem is the company i worked for spoiled us and paid us a lot per message. our minimum characters was i think 140 or else it wouldn't go through. sometimes i'd hit 300 and remember i'm getting paid per! but no one is paying that much money to write to guys using site generated profiles. if there is a place though, i hope i will find it one day! 

thanks for the tip though! Smiley Happy 

Community Guru
Beth T Member Since: Jan 18, 2015
12 of 25

Most e-book clients here only pay $0.01 per word... NOT a good rate... Unless you're allowed to do stream of consciousness.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Scott E Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
13 of 25

"My Akismet is constantly clogged with comments like "I like very much your great article..."

Well I did like very much your great article. No need to delete my comments though Smiley Sad

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)
Highlighted
Community Guru
Scott E Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
14 of 25

It's not exactly right, but it's just one of those things I guess. Like "Is it ok for her to say she's washing her hair ,when she isn't actually washing her hair?"

Do people still use that saying? Is it UK only? I'm not sure.

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)
Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
15 of 25

Mr. Scott, there are levels of excuses. 

Washing hair is lame. Lame I tell you. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Fergus M Member Since: May 23, 2015
16 of 25

But "Washing my platypus" is pretty awesome.

Edit: Had to add this. I want one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6QHzIJO5a8

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.― George Orwell
Highlighted
Community Guru
17 of 25

I've used the "My guild is raiding blackwing lair in Warcraft" before. It's pretty obvious why I'm single.

Highlighted
Community Guru
18 of 25

Strangely enough, Warcraft is also the reason my ex-wife is single Smiley Happy

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.― George Orwell
Highlighted
Community Guru
19 of 25

@fergus M wrote:

Strangely enough, Warcraft is also the reason my ex-wife is single Smiley Happy

lol oh dear now that's an addiction. When I was playing hardcore, I saw people drop out of school or lose jobs over Warcraft. There's a reason they call it Warcrack. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
20 of 25

"When I was playing hardcore, I saw people drop out of school or lose jobs over Warcraft."

I believe it. I thought Civilization III was bad until she started playing WoW.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS