cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what happen If hours not reviewed ?

Highlighted
Mohammad O Member Since: May 14, 2015
1 of 5

what happen If hours not reviewed ? because I have a client till now he did not review my hours for the last week.
it's been more that 5 days and nothing happen and now the hours of this week is accumulating with the last.
And the fact that I have been waiting for a week for the review and also still 6 days for holding the payment is ubseting me.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Robert James R Member Since: Apr 17, 2015
2 of 5

Question: Fixed rate or hourly?

If fixed rate, you should notify the client that you've done the work as completed and approve the payment.

As for hourly, it takes 1 week and 2 days before the payment becomes available i.e. Start Monday, get the payment next, next Wednesday.

Highlighted
Mohammad O Member Since: May 14, 2015
3 of 5

hourly rate.
I notify the client that I add manual time since he allowed that, the payment got into work in progress then sunday moved to in review till now.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Robert James R Member Since: Apr 17, 2015
4 of 5

Yes and if all goes well you should be paid by Wednesday next week.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
BEST ANSWER
5 of 5

What happens if hours are not reviewed?

Don't worry about it.

If you're working an hourly rate job, you will be paid automatically.

The client doesn't need to review your hours.

There is a set time period during which the client MAY review your hours. But that just means he has a chance to look at your work logs and ask you about them and have you delete any time if he thinks he sees something unjustified.

But if you're working regularly for a client and he likes the results that are coming out of your work, he may not review the hours at all. Or he might review them and never say anything.

The money proceeds along a set schedule and eventually makes its way into your account. Don't worry too much about it. Reviewing or not reviewing doesn't change that.

View solution in original post

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS