🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: what is happening that customers don't ev...
Page options
90976fe8
Community Member

what is happening that customers don't even review the proposals?

Have been sending proposals for the last two weeks and they are sitting there without being reviewed by the customers. Any suggestion?

3 REPLIES 3
florydev
Community Member

Ivan G wrote:

Have been sending proposals for the last two weeks and they are sitting there without being reviewed by the customers. Any suggestion?

There is no way to know that they are reviewed.

My suggestion is to fire and forget.  I sometimes have a hard time taking my own advice when I find a particularly juicy project but it always ends in tears.   You never know who you will hear back on from what.  Even if they respond and you answer every question they have with solid gold they sometimes just vanish.

Find projects you know you can destroy, fire of a quick, tight, well done proposal, and never look back.

Thank you! I believe they are sitting there because nobody looks into my profile.
I will take your advice of fire and forget.

re: "I believe they are sitting there because nobody looks into my profile."

The numbers you are looking at - on the My Stats page - do not actually reveal whether or not somebody looked at your profile.

If you send a proposal and the client clicks on it and looks at your profile, that is not going to show up on your stats page. The section you are looking at is really more about people "discovering" your profile such by browsing and searching.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members