🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » what is weekly minimum?
Page options
46e64dcc
Community Member

what is weekly minimum?

I have some freelancers on an hourly rate. I see the invoices each week for the hours paid but there is an additional "weekly minimum" in addition to the hours. Sometimes it's twice the weeks paid hours, sometimes it's half, there is no logic I can see.

Separately there is no agreed such thing as a "weekly minimum" and each week I'm paying a lot of hours at the agreed rate between 30~50.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

The weekly minimum is zero.

This refers to a "weekly stipend" that is paid AUTOMATICALLY to a freelancer, every week.

Most clients DO NOT PAY a weekly minimum.

There is no reason to pay a weekly minimum.

COMPLETELY SEPARATE from this is:

Every hourly contract can specify the "maximum" number of weeks that a freelancer may work. This number may be as low as 1 hour. It may be as high as the client wants to make it. Or the client may choose to have no maximum number of hours.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
prestonhunter
Community Member

The weekly minimum is zero.

This refers to a "weekly stipend" that is paid AUTOMATICALLY to a freelancer, every week.

Most clients DO NOT PAY a weekly minimum.

There is no reason to pay a weekly minimum.

COMPLETELY SEPARATE from this is:

Every hourly contract can specify the "maximum" number of weeks that a freelancer may work. This number may be as low as 1 hour. It may be as high as the client wants to make it. Or the client may choose to have no maximum number of hours.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members